All Malvern High School juniors will have an opportunity to take a FREE online ACT in mid March. For this reason, juniors should not register for the February or April ACT national exams.
- Registration Website – http://www.actstudent.org
- All college-bound seniors should take the ACT in October and/or December.
- Most Arkansas colleges and universities require the ACT to be taken in early fall to qualify for scholarships.
- Remember that Arkansas is prone to winter weather, therefore the February exam is sometimes canceled due to snow or ice.
- April is the last national ACT exam that the Arkansas Department of Higher Education guarantees to accept in consideration for the Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship.
- Seniors who receive free or reduced lunches qualify for a voucher for a free ACT exam, which waives the $52 ACT exam fee and provides free access to online ACT preparation. Students should see Mrs. Rhea in the guidance office to request a voucher. Students may use a maximum of two vouchers. Vouchers are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and will be available after Labor Day.
- All juniors will have the opportunity to take a free ACT exam in mid March.
- For more information regarding ACT registration, please email John Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.